Here are just
7 Great Reasons
1. SMALL GROUPS : Only Team Carlo Taekwondo delivers semi private lessons with student ratios of one instructor to every five students. Industry leading student teacher ratios for accelerated learning and personal attention. Age specific programs from children 4 years to adults. Specific classes for beginners through to advanced levels, plus women’s only taekwondo and Olympic competition programs.
2. EXPERIENCE :Team Carlo Taekwondo is run by Dual Olympian (Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004) and International Gold Medallist Carlo Massimino and wife Caroline, both black belts with 42 years combined experience.
3. SELF DEFENCE : Taekwondo is a defensive martial art that also provides fitness and fun along with confidence, focus, discipline, control, balance and co-ordination.
4. PROFESSIONAL : Team Carlo Taekwondo Schools are full-time centres. Not all martial arts schools provide the same service or facilities: we encourage you to look around and compare.
5. IN DEMAND : We’re Australia’s newest, fastest growing full-time school: see why we have students who travel over 60km to get to our classes, and why we have waiting lists in some classes: don’t miss out on your place!
6. LIFESKILLS : Students of all ages develop fitness, discipline, self defence and life skills that will help them in every day situations for the rest of their life.
7. OLYMPIC PROGRAMS : Specific programs developed by Dual olympian Carlo Massimino, our Athlete Program is seasonally based covering all elements required of an athlete (a pathway from club level competition to the Olympics). At Team Carlo we also offer a program to develop the skills required of a poomsae athlete and are proud of our national and international medal winning coaching team.